Sep 18, 2010

Are Romanians pro or against gay adoptions? When we'll ask this question in the culinarry shows?

An article posted Wednesday on the Radio 21 website caught my attention. The article followed an entertainment show and they tried as they could to be objective. But the adoptions in gay couples didn't seem to me as a subject for a funny show.
I couldn't realise from that article if the Romanians are pro or against and, honestly, I didn't interrested me. It's like asking me if I am pro or against adoptions in straight couples. Don't take it like that, what interests me is that those children we are talking about to have a shelter.


If you are straight, in order to adopt a child you must pass all sorts of psychological, financial, social tests. I can't see what's the difference if a gay or a lesbian tries to offer a shelter to a child. He or she must pass the same tests, too.
Anyway, instead of having children that will end abused in orphanages or going straight to the streets or worse, products for the black market, it is better for them to have a family.
There was always the discussion about (I feel it's useless to repeat) homosexuality that is not a psychological disease or that all gays are born in straight couples.
I'm scared about the media boom when a gay child will come from a gay couple. Or when a 16 years child will tell to his gay parents that he's straight, what a tragedy for that poor happy gay familiy.
But until then, the problem should be managed a bit different from it is now.
You should do something for those poor children that are raised in human farms without the minimum spiritual support. You should think about the social system that I can't say it's useless but with the actual laws what can it do? You should think that I can make and raise a child myself so why this circus? You shoud think at the percentage of this kids that end up as criminals. You should think...
Yes, it's easier to copy models and create fake problems. It's not a gay or a lesbian or a transgender or a drag queen, the problems of modern Romania. Their only fault is that they stayed hidden in the last period, they did their work and they accepted the mean thinghs and the irony from the people that care so much about thousands of children abbandoned in orphanages.

No comments:

Post a Comment