Sep 18, 2010

Steaua’s owner is throwing homophobic things to footballers on the Media Pro channels

Gigi Becali, who is also a member in European Parliament, was extremely agressive verbally with a bulgarian football player only because people think he is gay. He is so hypocrite that he thinks this is not discrimination but it is personal opinion. And like all these are normal, the news was heavy promoted on the medias belonging to Media Pro Group.
Here you can read the original news as it was on thesport.ro site
Why didn't Becali wanted Ivanov to play at Steaua: "Instead of taking a gay, I preffer playing with the juniors"
The owner of Steaua Bucharest football team said that he canceled the deal for the transfer of the bulgarian player Ivanov because he heard some rumors about him being gay.
Gigi Becali told the media that he would never ever transfer to Steaua a player with other sexual orientations except straight and that he preffers to grow footballers from junior team.

"Even if I have to close Steaua, I will never take a gay in my team. The rumors are rumors but if you write such a thing and put in on the first page of the newspapers... Maybe it is a lie. But what if he is really gay?", said the wealthy owner at Sport Total FM.
"In my family, never ever will be a gay man and Steaua is my family. Istead of a gay it will be better to play with the juniors. To me this is not discrimination. No one can force me to work with somebody. I have the right to work with whom I like as they have their own rights", told Becali at the radio show.
Read more news in: stirigay.ro

No comments:

Post a Comment